Sunday, July 20, 2014

Two Nights In Florence












Dress: Topshop, Sandals: Birkenstocks

photos by Me and Marcus Nilsson

Out of all the places we traveled to on this euro trip, Florence was by far my favorite city. I've been dreaming of visiting Italy since I was very young and though the trip was much shorter than I imagined, I can finally say that I've been there. On our trips, we try not to plan out too much of our journey, which means finding a hotel can sometimes be a bit stressful considering we have no idea where we are going. I have to credit my hotel-finding-skills to Booking.com this trip. We found the best places!

 In Florence, we stayed at a farmhouse called Fattoria Il Milione which is about 15 minutes outside the city center located on top of a hill. We had the most incredible views of Tuscany and had best food while we were there. They even make their own wine, honey, and olive oil. Our experience would not have felt complete if we stayed anywhere else closer to the city. If you have the opportunity to stay here, by all means, do it. If I had any advice to give you while traveling, it's to always opt for the scenic route. 

We can't wait to be back in this beautiful country. 

xo


5 comments:

  1. aside from the amazing pictures of Florence, i just adore your hair .. i'm sorry if this really random.

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks so beautiful there! So much charm! Lovely pictures & look :)
    Summer x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, I really like your hair, bang suits you so well! Also i started to miss Italy after seeing that post, I lived for a while in Toscany and it was amazing time! :)


    www.dodolce.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't Florence lovely? I adore the way that the city has aged and crumbled so beautifully! I'm super jealous of your sunflower photo! They are my favourite flowers, but weren't in bloom when we were in Florence in April!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    $92 FACE OIL GIVEAWAY : $50 FASHION GIVEAWAY : <a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sunflower fields! My oh my! I'm in love! Such wonderful pictures!

    Tale Of The Greatt

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig