Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Heat Wave






Romper: Spell & The Gypsy via Revolve Clothing, Bag: Balenciaga, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Booties: Acne Studios

photos by Marcus Nilsson

Just when you thought Los Angeles couldn't get any hotter...we've been going through a heat wave for the past few days and to be completely honest with you, it's been rough. Sweat ensues LITERALLY the second you step outside. In a matter of 5 minutes, my make up was in a melted pile at the bottom of my face when I walked from my classroom to my car. So what do you wear when it feels like your living in the depths of hell? The cutest romper ever created; that's what. Thank goodness for cute little items like this that make the everlasting heat a little more bearable. Click the link above to check out more cute items! 

Anyone else in the mood for sweaters? I would love to start layering soon! Bring on the cold. 

xo

3 comments:

  1. super chic babe

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit :)

    http://www.madelinefedmont.com/experiences-vs-material-things/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this romper, the whole outfit is so cute! I'm so glad we don't have a heat wave in England (-have we ever had a heat wave here? Probably not) because I'm really getting in the mood for scarves and sweaters x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig